Emissions and carbon footprint are becoming increasingly pressing concerns in the healthcare sector.
You need to meet strict environmental regulations, but you might be surprised to discover the power and cost savings that advanced technology can offer.
We’ve engineered our products to be cleaner and greener throughout their life, from manufacturing and logistics, through to energy use, consumable use and recycling. So we can help you meet your environmental targets and save money at the same time.
CUT POWER, CUT CONSUMPTION
We’re constantly looking for new ways to cut power consumption.
- Our WorkForce Pro printers have no warm-up time, unlike lasers. What’s more, they use up to 80% less power than comparable lasers9
- Our projectors include an Eco mode that reduces power consumption and extends the lamp life, while the sleep timer ensures projectors are in standby when not in use.
- Epson scanners have ReadyScan technology, so there’s no warm-up time. They are also mercury-free and feature a useful power-saving sleep button.
The far-sighted technology of our Discproducer saves energy and provides long-term efficiencies.
- Medical and patient data can be securely stored, with no need to rewrite CDs/DVDs/BDs for up to 100 years.
- The Blu-ray disc™ has a TÜV certification of B, the lowest energy consumption of all data storage technologies.
It’s easy to be more environmentally friendly when technology makes smart choices for you. With our WorkForce Pro printers, double-sided printing comes as standard, automatically saving paper and saving you money on unnecessary paper costs.
BETTER WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Let Epson technology help you meet your environmental targets.
- The clean, no heat technology of our WorkForce Pro printers produces no fan noise during or after printing.
- The WorkForce Pro Series occupies a smaller footprint as no ventilation space is needed around the printer.
- Our long-lasting Replaceable Ink Pack System printers reduce intervention as well as the carbon footprint of the supply chain.
Let our innovative services and solutions help you find new ways to cut your power consumption, reduce your consumables, and use valuable resources more efficiently.
Our projectors feature an Eco mode that reduces power consumption and extends the lamp life, while the sleep timer ensures projectors are in standby when not in use. An Eco menu places all of these features in easy reach and indicates how efficiently the projector is running.
Take charge of your projector fleet with EasyMP software and make sure that you don’t waste energy by leaving a single projector on overnight.Learn more
Improve your green credentials with our new Replaceable Ink Pack System printers. They feature high-volume ink packs that can print up to 75,000 pages before they need to be replaced.Learn more
Keep an eye on the future and invest in greener technology that helps you cut power consumption - all while delivering outstanding, high-quality results.
Reduce your environmental impact with WorkForce Pro printers. Research shows their no heat technology is more energy-efficient than competitive colour lasers. They also have a smaller footprint as they don’t require ventilation space.Learn more
The long-lasting Replaceable Ink Pack System for our WorkForce Pro printers means you need to change the ink less frequently than with standard cartridges, reducing logistics and lowering the carbon footprint of the supply chain.Learn more
Choose a more environmentally-friendly scanner for your office. Epson ReadyScan LED technology eradicates warm-up time, guarantees an absence of mercury and lowers power consumption.Learn more
Make the most of smart projector technology that cuts energy consumption. An Eco mode, auto-lamp dimming and sleep timer function help reduce electricity bills, while 3LCD technology makes projectors 25% more energy efficient.Learn more
Value for money is always a priority in healthcare. Achieve high-quality results that benefit administrators, clinicians and patients, while keeping your running costs low.
Use materials wisely by creating labels with our portable LabelWorks range.
- Produce single and multiple labels when you need them, cutting down on waste.
- Only use as much tape as you need. The LW-600P prints on a range of widths up to 24mm - so you’re sure to find the right size.
Help meet your green compliance targets with the innovative technology of our WorkForce Pro printers.
- Unlike lasers, they have no warm-up time, and use up to 80% less power than comparable lasers9.
- The printers occupy a smaller footprint as they don’t require ventilation space around them.
- Our long-lasting Replaceable Ink Pack System means the printers need minimal intervention, involve fewer logistics and have a lower carbon footprint than previous models.
Archive important medical data in a highly energy-efficient way with an Epson Discproducer.
- There’s no need to rewrite the data for up to 100 years, providing long-term efficiencies and saving energy.
- Individual high-capacity ink cartridges mean you only change the ink that’s run out.
- The Blu-ray disc™ technology has the lowest energy consumption of all data storage technologies.
Create vivid, engaging presentations that capture attention without costing the earth.
- An eco mode reduces power consumption and extends lamp life.
- Auto-lamp dimming analyses and adjusts lamp brightness, helping to cut energy use.
- A sleep timer function puts projectors on standby when they’re not in use.
Get better energy-efficiency and a more environmentally-friendly device for your office. The ReadyScan LED technology in our scanners means:
- No warm-up time
- No mercury
- Lower power consumption
For more information on the Epson solutions for healthcare, simply fill in your details below and an Epson representative will be in touch.
9 Comparison made against the top 10 A4 Colour Laser Printers & MFPs sold in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, & UK in Q1 2011 tracked by IDC; power consumption calculated using manufacturers’ published data for Print/Average Mode as of July 2011.
We've successfully received your newsletter registration request.
Unfortunately there was a problem in submitting your request. Please try again later or contact us.