We understand that it’s critically important for you to get the best possible value from the technology you buy.
In healthcare, cost pressures are a reality, and stakeholders on all sides are keen to see that money is spent wisely. Epson’s innovative technology combines competitive prices with money-saving features, ensuring you can cut costs without compromising on quality.
Use your resources as efficiently as possible with our specialist healthcare technology.
- Produce single and multiple labels on-demand when you need them, using our LabelWorks range of printers.
- Our LabelWorks range prints long labels with smaller margins, ensuring less wastage and more labels for your money.
Keep your ongoing costs low with long-lasting consumables that offer excellent value for money.
- Print up to 75,000 pages without changing the ink, with our new WorkForce Pro RIPS (Replaceable Ink Pack System) printers.
- High-capacity, space-saving individual ink cartridges are easy to replace and efficient too, as you only need to replace the colour that’s used.
- Long-lasting filters and lamps in our projectors save money and downtime during maintenance, while the eco-mode conserves energy.
REDUCE STORAGE COSTS
Healthcare organisations are obliged to store patient records safely and securely. Let us help you keep those costs to a minimum.
- We guarantee that you can create more than 1,000 fully printed discs with the Discproducer using just one set of ink cartridges.
CUT TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
Given today’s budget constraints, technology must be both affordable to buy and cost-effective to run.
- Epson projectors have an affordable initial purchase price, easy and flexible installation and low maintenance costs. EasyMP software helps you monitor and control projectors across a network, saving you time and money.
- Epson Print & Save helps you monitor print usage and supplies with one simple fixed monthly fee. Cut your printing costs by 15-40%, compared to buying supplies and service cover separately Savings versus list price, when supplies and warranty are bought separately1.
- Our WorkForce Pro printers costs up to 50% less per page than competitive colour lasers2
Getting the best possible value for money is a constant driver in business. Discover clever services and solutions to help you spend your budget wisely and simplify working life for people across your company.
CUT PROJECTOR COSTS
Save time and resources with our EasyMP software, which lets administrators switch projectors on and off remotely across the network to reduce power consumption. And save hardware costs by presenting directly from a USB – no PC required.Learn more
SAVE ON PRINT
Take control of your business’ printing expenses with our Managed Print Services, which combine printing, supplies and warranty in one cost-saving package.Learn more
MAXIMISE YOUR BUDGET
Make your technology budget go further with projectors that are quick to install and easy to maintain. Ultra-mobile projectors are accessible to larger workgroups and help maximise your ROI.Learn more
Get great value print with our new WorkForce Pro RIPS (Replaceable Ink Pack System) printer. Thanks to the super-high-yield ink supply units you can print up to 75,000 pages before you need to change the ink.
Get great value print with our new WorkForce Pro printers that feature Epson’s Replaceable Ink Pack System (RIPS) to deliver super-high-yield printing.Learn more
Get dramatic increases in speed, quality, reliability and efficiency with our PrecisionCore™ printhead.Learn more
The new extended-life lamps in our ultra-short-throw projectors mean lower electricity bills.Learn more
SAVE ON PAPER
Reduce your paper costs with our WorkForce Pro printers. Double-sided printing, scanning, copying and faxing options are built in, making it easy to use paper economically.Learn more
Value for money is always a priority in healthcare. Achieve high-quality results that benefit administrators, clinicians and patients, while keeping your running costs low.
Cut waste by producing cost-effective standard or customised colour labels on demand with our LabelWorks range.
- Print long labels with smaller margins, ensuring less wastage and more labels for your money.
- Save money with individual ink cartridges; only replace the colour that’s run out with our LabelWorks printers.
Archive your important business data quickly and economically using Epson Discproducers:
- Individual high-capacity ink cartridges make printing extremely cost-effective.
- Create more than 1,000 fully printed discs with the Discproducer using just one set of ink cartridges.
- Optical media provides cost-efficient and secure distribution of data up to 50GB - at the lowest long-term cost per gigabyte.
Print impressively high-quality documents with our WorkForce Pro printers, while controlling print costs.
- Job account reporting is quick and easy, as the printers are compatible with popular print management software.
- The cost per page is up to 50% lower than competitive colour lasers2
- Double-sided printing reduces paper costs.
Keep running costs to a minimum with our range of projectors that are perfect for public area signage and communication, diagnostics and training, and medical imaging and visualisation.
- Built for easy installation, simple operation and network management, Epson projectors keep maintenance costs low.
- The eco mode reduces power consumption, while long-lasting air filters and lamps cut the cost of consumables.
- Maximise your ROI with ultra-mobile projectors that support larger workgroups and provide projection services on demand.
For more information on the Epson solutions for healthcare, simply fill in your details below and an Epson representative will be in touch.
1 Savings versus list price, when supplies and warranty are bought separately.
2 Comparison made against the top 10 A4 colour laser printers and MFPs sold in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK in Q4 2010 as tracked by IDC. Cost per page is calculated from manufacturers’ official list prices for toner cartridges and published yields in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK as of December 2010. For more information please visit www.epson.eu/workforcepro
We've successfully received your newsletter registration request.
Unfortunately there was a problem in submitting your request. Please try again later or contact us.