Cotton-based fine art papers
Epson offers four cotton-based fine art papers, designed for high-quality reproduction of photography and fine art materials. The papers are suitable for artists, photographers, print houses and museums.
Fine Art Cotton Smooth Bright paper
Photographic printing where subtle tonal scale and details can be faithfully reproduced.LEARN MORE
Fine Art Cotton Smooth Natural paper
Fine art reproduction or for subjects where a subtle surface texture can emphasise certain aspects of an image.LEARN MORE
Fine Art Cotton Textured Bright paper
Photographic printing and images where a more punchy look is required.LEARN MORE
Fine Art Cotton Textured Natural paper
Fine art reproduction and enhanced archival properties.LEARN MORE
Get the best results with Epson UltraChrome HD inks
Everything will be as you remember, with natural colours, smooth gradations, realistic skintones and more.
- UltraChrome K3 / K3+VM
- UltraChrome HD / HDR
- UltraChrome HDX
- UltraChrome Pro
Registered for Digigraphie
These cotton-based fine art papers allow you to benefit from the highest quality prints and meet the consistency levels required for limited edition. They meet, and exceed, the 60 years' lightfastness test for water-based UltraChrome pigment inks and are certified for Digigraphie1.LEARN MORE
- Top-quality paper, designed to produce long-lasting prints without yellowing or colour fading.
- With a rich history in digital fine art printing, Epson understands what it takes to produce exceptional Fine Art papers. Testament to the quality of this range, the base paper is supplied by a highly-regarded paper mill. Great for archival purposes, these 100% cotton fine art papers use high-quality raw materials with nothing added that could degrade the image. With a luxurious look and feel, these papers are appealing for professional use and more.
Excellent colour gamut
- Papers that can accurately reproduce the colours in original artwork or photographs.
- The latest paper coating technology has been applied to these fine art papers, to ensure they work together with Epson's most advanced UltraChrome inks, to reproduce the widest colour gamut possible.
Complete Epson solution
- Consumables that work seamlessly with the printer
- Epson offers an end-to-end solution including papers, inks, printer, printhead, software and warranty, so the customer is assured that all parts have been designed and tested to work optimally together.
Simple to get started
- ICC profiles and settings are available in the Europe driver for all SureColor SC-P printers. ICC profiles and settings are available to download for the later generation of Stylus Pro printers.
All fine art papers have been extensively tested and are tailored to work with the following printers.
Combine the highest printing speed and superior quality in 600 x 600dpi and higher with these precise, accurate printers.LEARN MORE
Designed for photo labs, high street photo and copy shops and corporates looking for an in-house solution.LEARN MORE
SureColor SC-P6000 Series
Consistently produce high-quality, accurate and long-lasting professional photographs and fine art prints on a variety of media.LEARN MORE
SureColor SC-P7000 Series
Designed for professional proofing and photographic applications, they incorporate Epson's latest imaging technologies.LEARN MORE
SureColor SC-P8000 Series
Produce professional prints and proofs of the highest quality with these versatile 44-inch photo printers and proofers.LEARN MORE
SureColor SC-P9000 Series
Advanced engineering is coupled with a range of easy-to-use features. Produces superior-quality, highly-accurate prints with bright, vivid coloursLEARN MORE
Superior-quality A2 photo printer with flexible connectivity and roll paper option for creating professional prints on a range of media.LEARN MORE