Stay ahead with cutting-edge technology that helps you work more productively, collaborate more effectively and connect more easily.
Research suggests that on average, one working week per year, per employee, is lost as a result of IT systems and hardware downtime4.
Make your working life easier with Epson technology. Our products are engineered to require less maintenance and be simple to use, helping you get results when it counts.
More reliable technology means less downtime, so equipment is ready to use when you need it:
- Cut out the mess and fuss of ink changes. Our high-capacity ink cartridges are incredibly easy to replace. Just push and click the new cartridge into place.
- Burn and print CDs, DVDs and BDs quickly and easily with an Epson Discproducer. An internal robotic arm protects against mechanical blockages.
- Cut the time staff spend ordering print supplies with WorkForce Pro RIPS printers. They can print up to 75,000 pages before you need to change the ink2.
- WorkForce Pro printers have no drum, fuser unit or transfer unit, unlike lasers. With fewer working parts, they’re robust and reliable.
WORK ON THE MOVE
When your staff is mobile, your technology must be just as flexible. Free up staff to work more efficiently – wherever they are:
- Print documents using your smartphone, tablet or laptop from home, the office or anywhere else in the world using Epson Connect5.
- Print directly from your company email address, with Email Print for Enterprise.
- Share scanned files quickly and efficiently, with our Scan-to-Cloud service that automatically uploads files to Cloud services5.
- Project wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet with the iProjection App6.
- Design, create and print labels directly from your smartphone or tablet using the Epson iLabel App and our LabelWorks range7.
PROJECTORS ON DEMAND
When you’re giving a presentation, you want technology that produces stunning results, each and every time:
- We are the world’s number one for projectors8. Easy to set up and use, our projectors require minimal maintenance thanks to long-lasting lamps and filters.
- Engage your audience with pin-sharp, vivid projections. Our projectors have an exceptionally high Colour Light Output, producing colours that are up to three times brighter than 1-chip DLP projectors9.
- Monitor and control all your projectors using our EasyMP software, allowing administrators to make sure projectors are available when they’re needed.
Improve the quality of your meetings and brainstorms with our interactive meeting room system - the EB-1400Wi Series:
- The system combines the benefits of ultra-short-throw projectors, interactive whiteboards and paper flipcharts.
- Interactive pens make it easy for colleagues to annotate a presentation together and collaborate.
- Afterwards, it’s simple to save the results to a USB, to a network location or to share via email.
SPEED UP OPERATIONS
Speed up counter services in busy financial institutions such as banks and post offices:
- Get fast, high-quality check scanning up to 200 dpm and the highest MICR accuracy available with our multi-function cheque and voucher scanner.
- Reduce customer queues with our fast, efficient all-in-one passbook printer with colour scanner.
In business, no one likes to wait. Three-quarters of businesses want hardware that cuts time spent on maintenance, while 70% are keen to reduce system downtime4.
Speed up working life for yourself, your staff and your customers with services and solutions that help you connect, share documents and manage your technology more efficiently.
KEEP PROJECTORS RUNNING
Make sure that your projector fleet is always up and running when you need it, with our EasyMP software. Control a fleet of up to 1,092 projectors and receive email alerts on the status of temperature, air filters and lamps.Learn more
DO BUSINESS ANYWHERE
Simplify your working life. Print documents using your smartphone, tablet or laptop from home, the office or anywhere else in the world using Epson Connect5.Learn more
PROJECT FROM YOUR TABLET
Help meetings run more smoothly and reduce the stress of presenting by wirelessly projecting content from your smartphone or tablet with the iProjection app6.Learn more
SCAN AND SHARE
Across Europe, businesses are realising the importance of improving their document management processes. Share scanned files quickly and efficiently with our Scan-to-Cloud service that automatically uploads files to Cloud services5.Learn more
Boost productivity by scanning, digitising and sharing files quickly and easily using our free Document Capture Pro software. Intuitive to use, it’s the perfect way to integrate documents into your workflow.Learn more
Behind the scenes, Epson’s cutting-edge technology helps make banking and finance organisations more productive and efficient, delivering superb quality that gives you a competitive edge.
FAST, RELIABLE PRINTING
The inkjet technology in our WorkForce Pro printers is your guarantee of super-fast, super-reliable printing. The printers are faster than competitive colour lasers for print jobs of just a few pages10. And with fewer working parts, they’re robust enough to stand up to the demands of the busiest office environment.Learn more
Get great value print at predictable costs with our new WorkForce Pro RIPS printers. Thanks to the super-high-yield ink supply units you can print up to 75,000 pages before you need to change the ink2.Learn more
Take advantage of the speed, quality, reliability and efficiency of our PrecisionCore™ printhead. It was originally developed to deliver quality and reliability for commercial applications where downtime is not an option.Learn more
THREE TIMES BRIGHTER
In sales meetings, company presentations and training sessions, capture people’s attention with Epson projection technology. Nine out of ten people say that Epson projectors create the brightest, most vivid colours11. Thanks to their high Colour Light Output, our projectors produce colours up to three times brighter than 1-chip DLP projectors9.Learn more
Rely on Epson’s DURABrite Ultra Ink to print extra-sharp text and graphics, producing excellent results for all types of business documents.Learn more
Let technology revolutionise the way you do business, offering you better ways to connect, work together and stay competitive. From projectors and printers to scanners and Discproducers, Epson products are engineered to deliver consistently excellent results for the world of finance and banking.
Choose a printer that keeps pace with the busiest office environment:
- Speed up printing with WorkForce Pro printers that are faster than competitive colour lasers for print jobs of just a few pages10.
- Cut down on waiting time, with an affordable fleet of WorkForce Pro printers that are more accessible for staff.
- Get excellent results – fast – with the highly reliable inkjet technology of our WorkForce Pro printers.
- Rely on robust, high-performance inkjet printers that have fewer working parts than lasers.
Make the most of projectors that combine ground-breaking technology with exceptional reliability:
- Encourage teams to share ideas and work more efficiently with the EB-1400wi Series intelligent presenting system.
- Simplify presentations by projecting directly from a USB stick.
- Make a big impact in meetings with low-maintenance installation projectors that guarantee consistent performance.
File, label and keep track of paperwork efficiently using the Epson LabelWorks range.
- Create and print labels from a desktop PC, as well as iOS™ and Android™ devices.
- Download the free Epson iLabel app to print from smartphones and tablets7.
When you want to distribute and store data quickly, easily and accurately, you can rely on Epson Discproducers:
- Burn and print between one and 100 CDs, DVDs and BDs at the touch of a button.
- An internal robotic arm ensures accuracy and protects against mechanical blockages.
- They are easy to use, thanks to front-end operation and intuitive controls, and some models can receive five print jobs simultaneously.
Speed up operations and cut down customer queues with ultra-efficient all-in-one scanning devices:
- Get quick, high-quality check scanning up to 200 dpm and the highest MICR accuracy available with our multi-function cheque and voucher scanner.
- Serve customers quickly with our fast, reliable all-in-one passbook printer with colour scanner.
Speed up workflow and share important information with colleagues quickly with Epson’s high-speed scanners:
- Capture, convert and distribute scanned information into your filing system using our free Document Capture Pro software.
- Share scanned files quickly and efficiently, using our Scan-to-Cloud service that automatically uploads files to Cloud services5.
For more information on the Epson solutions for finance & banking, simply fill in your details below and an Epson representative will be in touch.
INTERESTED? REQUEST MORE INFORMATION OR PRICINGContact Us
2 Approx. page yield will vary depending on images printed and usage conditions. For more information, please visit www.epson.eu/pageyield.
4 Research conducted by Coleman Parkes on behalf of Epson Europe, among 1,250 EU5 businesses of 50 -500 and 500+ employees. Respondents were IT decision makers. 250 businesses took part per country (UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain) operating within the Financial, Retail and general Finance & Banking markets. Research took place February, 2014.
5 Epson iPrint requires a wireless connection. Epson Email Print, Epson Remote Print Driver and Epson Scan-to-Cloud require a connection to the internet. For more information, supported languages and devices, please visit www.epsonconnect.eu.
6 iProjection App available on Android and iOS devices.
7 Compatible with LabelWorks LW-600P and LW-1000P. Download the Epson iLabel App from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
8 Survey conducted by Futuresource Consulting Limited for the period from 2001 to 2012.
9 Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour Brightness (Colour Light Output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour Brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. For more information please visit www.epson.eu/CLO.
10 Comparison made against the top 10 A4 colour laser printers and MFPs sold in EMEA in Q1 2011 as tracked by IDC. Print speed comparison based on average [Color/Mono] [Simplex/Duplex] FSOT according to ISO/IEC 24734 test procedure. See www.epson.eu/testing for details and supporting facts.
11 In a blind test against five leading competitors’ 1-chip DLP models. Research carried out by RS Consulting, March 2013, base sample n200.