Meet your environmental targets – at a cost that will impress the board.
You might be surprised to discover the power and cost savings that environmentally-friendly products can offer your business. We’ve engineered our products to be cleaner and greener throughout their life, from manufacturing and logistics, through to energy use, consumable use and recycling. So we can help you meet your environmental targets – and save money at the same time.
CUT POWER, CUT COSTS
We’re constantly developing new ways to help businesses cut power consumption and meet increasingly strict environmental standards:
- Unlike lasers, our WorkForce Pro printers have no warm-up time. What’s more, they use up to 80% less power than comparable lasers12.
- Epson projectors are packed with eco-friendly features that reduce power consumption and extend lamp life.
- Our scanners have ReadyScan technology so there’s less warm-up time, and they include a power-saving sleep button.
BETTER WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Meet your green compliance targets with the help of the innovative technology in our WorkForce Pro printers:
- Cut emissions and noise by using Epson’s clean, no heat technology.
- The long-lasting Replaceable Ink Pack System means the printers require minimal intervention and have a low carbon footprint.
- Our WorkForce Pro printers have double-sided printing, scanning, copying and faxing options built in, so you use less paper and save on resources.
LESS ENERGY, GREAT RESULTS
Get high-impact results with less energy, using Epson’s powerful business projectors:
- Our projectors use highly efficient 3LCD technology.
- They produce true-to-life colours that are up to three times brighter than 1-chip DLP projectors9.
- You get maximum visual impact from your presentations with minimal energy consumption.
The far-sighted technology of our Discproducers saves energy and provides long-term efficiencies.
- Customer and company data can be securely stored, with no need to rewrite DVDs for up to 50 years or CDs for up to 100 years13.
- The Blu-ray disc™ technology has a TÜV certification of B, the lowest energy consumption of all long-term data storage technologies.
By making every effort to design smaller products, we use fewer valuable resources in manufacture, packaging and transport, so they are carbon efficient and more environmentally friendly. And with our new WorkForce Pro RIPS printer, you can dramatically cut down the logistics for delivering ink refills thanks to the super-high-yield ink supply units.
Let our innovative solutions help you find new ways to cut your power consumption, reduce your consumables, and use valuable resources more efficiently.
Take charge of your projector fleet with EasyMP software and make sure that you don’t waste energy by leaving a single projector on overnight.Learn more
Improve your green credentials with the new WorkForce Pro (RIPS). They feature high-volume ink packs that can print up to 75,000 pages before they need to be replaced, helping to cut your ink supply logistics2.Learn more
Keep an eye on the future. Invest in greener technology that helps you cut power and cut consumption – all while delivering outstanding, high-quality results.
Reduce your environmental impact with WorkForce Pro printers. Research shows their no heat technology is more energy-efficient than competitive colour lasers12.Learn more
Cut down your supplies logistics with the new WorkForce Pro Replaceable Ink Pack System (RIPS) printers. They feature high-volume ink packs that can print up to 75,000 pages before they need to be replaced, which reduces the energy needed to transport new ink supplies.Learn more
Make the most of smart projector technology that cuts energy consumption. An Eco mode, auto-lamp dimming and sleep timer function help reduce electricity bills, while 3LCD technology makes projectors 25% more energy efficient14.Learn more
Choose a more environmentally-friendly scanner for your office. Epson ReadyScan LED technology eradicates warm-up time, guarantees an absence of mercury and lowers power consumption.Learn more
Benefit from dramatic increases in speed, quality, reliability and efficiency thanks to our PrecisionCore printhead. It fires precisely-controlled droplets of ink that are just one micron thick, using resources in the most efficient way possible.Learn more
From printers, projectors and scanners to Discproducers and label printers, our products are engineered to meet your business’ needs. So you get superb results, reduce your environmental impact – and save money too.
Help meet your green compliance targets with the innovative technology of our WorkForce Pro printers:
- Unlike lasers, they have no warm-up time, and use up to 80% less power than comparable lasers12.
- The printers occupy a smaller footprint as they don’t require ventilation space around them.
- Our long-lasting Replaceable Ink Pack System (RIPS) means the printers require minimal intervention, involve fewer logistics and have a low carbon footprint.
Archive important company data in a highly energy-efficient way with an Epson Discproducer:
- There’s no need to rewrite the data for up to 100 years, providing long-term efficiencies and saving energy.
- Individual high-capacity ink cartridges mean you only change the ink that’s run out.
- The Blu-ray disc™ technology has the lowest energy consumption of all data storage technologies.
Create vivid, engaging presentations that capture attention without costing the earth:
- An eco mode reduces power consumption and extends lamp life.
- Auto-lamp dimming analyses and adjusts lamp brightness, helping to cut energy use.
- A sleep timer function puts projectors on standby when they’re not in use.
Get better energy-efficiency and a more environmentally friendly device for your office. The ReadyScan LED technology in our scanners means:
- No warm-up time
- No mercury
- Lower power consumption
Use materials wisely by organising files and project work with our portable LabelWorks range:
- Produce single and multiple labels when you need them, cutting down on waste.
- Only use as much tape as you need. The LW-600P prints on a range of widths up to 24mm – so you’re sure to find the right size.
For more information on the Epson solutions for finance & banking, simply fill in your details below and an Epson representative will be in touch.
INTERESTED? REQUEST MORE INFORMATION OR PRICINGContact Us
2 Approx. page yield will vary depending on images printed and usage conditions. For more information, please visit www.epson.eu/pageyield.
9 Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour Brightness (Colour Light Output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour Brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. For more information please visit www.epson.eu/CLO.
12 Comparison made against the top 10 A4 Colour Laser Printers & MFPs sold in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, & UK in Q1 2011 tracked by IDC; power consumption calculated using manufacturers' published data for Print/Average Mode as of July 2011.
13 To get the best publishing results, Epson offers the famous JVC/Taiyo Yuden WaterShield media. This is the only media in the industry that confirm a data reliability of over 100 years (CD) or 50 years (DVD) in addition to the high-quality glossy and water resistant finish of the printed surface.
14 Data source: ProjectorCentral.com Jan. 2012. Average of 1,122 shipping models for which the manufacturers provided lumens and total power data for all resolutions and brightness levels. Energy efficiency was measured as wattage per lumen. It was measured for both 3LCD and 1-chip projectors in each of five brightness segments. 3LCD projectors averaged less required electricity per lumen in each of the five segments.