Why settle for less when you can have it all? Take a look at the Epson WorkForce Pro series, choose the right model for your business and prepare to get a lot more for a lot less.
Up to 50% lower cost per page than competitive colour lasers1
- Print more with high capacity ink cartridges
Up to 80% lower energy consumption than competitive colour lasers2
- Low power consumption and fewer parts to replace
Faster than a laser on typical print jobs3
- No warm up time needed
How much energy is needed to print?
Businesses of all sizes, including the largest of enterprises, can take advantage of the low energy consumption, low cost‑per‑page and fast speeds available on WorkForce Pro printers. Enterprises can rely on advanced features for enhanced compatibility and business integration, such as PDL emulations, increased security functions and excellent reliability.
Small businesses can count on the reliability, connectivity and flexibility of WorkForce Pro printers to boost productivity in the office. They can save money through a low cost‑per‑page and low energy consumption, and still take advantage of high‑quality A4 and A3 printing via Ethernet, Wi‑Fi and more.
Let us find the right WorkForce Pro printer for you
What features are you looking for? (select below)
See the whole rangeLearn More
Use our savings calculator to see how much you could save with the new Epson WorkForce Pro Series.Calculate your savings
What are the advantages of PrecisionCore
PrecisionCore brings inkjet printing to a new level, delivering dramatic increases in speed, quality, reliability and efficiency as follows.
1. Highly reliable and durable technology used in industrial and commercial applications
PrecisionCore technology is used in Epson’s range of industrial and commercial printing products including high-speed industrial label printing and direct-to-garment applications. These commercial applications require a high degree of durability, reliability, quality and speed.
2. Now available for office printing
Epson has invested €125 million in new production facilities to bring the advantages of the PrecisionCore printhead to its Epson WorkForce Pro range for the first time, delivering high-quality, fast and reliable printing in the workplace.
3. Perfect combination of speed, quality and reliability
PrecisionCore printhead technology can produce ink droplets of different sizes. The larger droplets fill expanses of colour more efficiently boosting print speeds while the smaller droplets create smooth gradations and crisp edges to improve print quality.
At the same time each PrecisionCore Piezo element has the potential to work as a highly sensitive sensor, self-diagnosing in milliseconds and making any adjustments required.
MYTHBUSTER: WORKFORCE PRO SERIES
Let the WorkForce Pro series dispel the myths about inkjets printers
Watch the video or download the PDF to see the evidence
Integrated business solutions
- BUSINESS PROJECTORS
Great businesses use brighter, better visual communications to stand out. As world number one for projectors for more than a decade1, we offer exactly what your business needs to achieve maximum impact in training rooms, boardrooms, meeting rooms and auditoriums.Learn More
- BUSINESS LASER PRINTERS
Whatever your business' key priorities, Epson has a laser printer to meet your needs. When print quality matters, our technology delivers the best. When budgets are squeezed, our devices help you cut costs and energy usage.Learn More
- BUSINESS SCANNERS
Fast, versatile and reliable, Epson business scanners are tailored solutions that meet companies needs to capture, convert and distribute information to almost any document management system.Learn More
- Comparison made against the top 10 A4 colour laser printers and MFPs sold in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK in Q4 2010 as tracked by IDC. Cost per page is calculated from manufacturers' official list prices for toner cartridges and published yields in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK as of December 2010.
- Comparison made against the top 10 A4 Colour Laser Printers & MFPs sold in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, & UK in Q1 2011 tracked by IDC; power consumption calculated using manufacturers' published data for Print/Average Mode as of July 2011
- Comparison made against the top 10 A4 colour laser printers and MFPs sold in EMEA in Q1 2011 as tracked by IDC. Print speed comparison based on average [Color/Mono] [Simplex/Duplex] FSOT according to ISO/IEC 24734 test procedure. See www.epson.eu/testing for details and supporting facts.
WorkForce Pro Range
|WorkForce Pro WF‑5690DWF||WorkForce Pro WF‑5190DW||WorkForce Pro WF‑5620DWF||WorkForce Pro WF‑5110DW|
|Scan, copy and fax|
|Fast printing at up to 34ppm mono and 30ppm colour (20ppm ISO)|
|Automatic double-sided printing|
|High yield ink cartridge capacity2||4,000 pages||4,000 pages||4,000 pages||4,000 pages|
|Monthly duty cycle of 35,000 pages5|
|Cost per page up to 50 per cent lower than a laser1|
|Maximum paper capacity (paper trays/pages)||3 trays / 580||3 trays / 580||3 trays / 580||3 trays / 580|
|Up to 80 per cent lower energy consumption than competitive colour lasers3|
|Scan to email, FTP, network folder without a PC|
|Advanced PCL settings (offset, skip blank page, font)|
|PDL (PCL 5,6, PS3)|
|Standalone reverse order from Mainframe|
|USB direct print|
|Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)|
|Fax thumbnail report|
|Epson DURABrite Ultra ink|
|Easy-to-use colour touch-screen||10.9cm||5.6cm mono LCD||8.8 cm||5.6cm mono LCD|
We've successfully received your newsletter registration request.
Unfortunately there was a problem in submitting your request. Please try again later or contact us.
Advanced Epson DuraBrite Ink
- Amazingly durable
- Prints dry instantly and resist water, smudging, fading and highlighter pens
- Business quality documents
- Laser-like text and graphics on plain paper
- Perfect prints
- Enhance printed materials with high-quality graphics
- More choice
- Print on a wide range of paper, including high impact colour on glossy media
Epson uses individual ink cartridges across its inkjet printer range.
This keeps costs down as you only replace the colour used. We offer a choice of cartridge sizes for normal, high and very high print volumes. So you get low-cost printing whatever your level of output.
|Normal Volume, low cost per cartridge||
|High volume, low cost per page||
|Very high volume, low cost per page||
1Approx. page yield based on ISO/IEC 24711/24712. Actual yield will vary depending on images printed and usage conditions. For more information visit www.epson.eu/pageyield