HIGH-QUALITY 3D PROJECTION
CRYSTAL CLEAR IMAGES
A Perfect Performance
Big-screen gaming, movies and sports will never be the same again thanks to the Epson home cinema range.
With 3D, 3LCD and high definition technology at your fingertips, you not only see the action, you'll feel part of it. It's easy to see why we're the world No.1 for projectors1.
As the world leader in imaging technology1, we know a thing or two about how to deliver a high-quality on-screen 3D experience. So whether you’re a film lover, a gamer or an avid sports fan, you’ll love our latest range of high-definition home cinema projectors.
THE TECHNOLOGY BEHIND THE REVOLUTION
Ultra bright 3D colours & 3D enhancement technology
High CLO with special driving method means everything’s bright
No one sells more projectors than Epson. Why? Brightness. We measure the Colour Light Output (CLO) instead of only measuring the white light. With Epson, images are consistently true-to-life and colours are up to three times brighter than 1-chip DLP home entertainment projectors7. You can be sure that our projectors will deliver truly bright, beautiful pictures every time.
Our bright 480 Hz technology is what makes this level of 3D brightness possible. This 480 Hz drive system minimises the blackout time of 3D glasses. The optimized 480 Hz optical engine makes 3D images up to 10% brighter than with our previous models.
SUPERB DYNAMIC CONTRAST
Total clarity in all lighting conditions
All our projectors offer accurate levels of contrast, with high end series offering contrast ratios higher than ever before (up to 600,000:1). Paired with C2fine panels, our highly effective auto-iris feature ensures optimum blacks and more translucent whites in all scenes, bringing out the true brilliance of Full HD images.
RADIO FREQUENCY (RF) ACTIVE SHUTTER 3D GLASSES2
Outstanding 3D with active-shutter technology
Our Radio Frequency (RF) active shutter 3D glasses2 last up to 40 hours and quick-charge in just 3 minutes. You will experience immersive, high-quality 3D up to 10m away. They’re perfect for any room, and with our unique luminance enhancement technology, you’ll see bright 3D content without interference.
2D to 3D Conversion
Commercial Blu-ray media as well as your collection of recorded 2D video can be converted to 3D for even greater viewing enjoyment using an HDMI connection.
Brings the best out of every film
Super-Resolution technology makes DVDs and standard definition content come alive via mixed colour separation techniques and imaging simulation. By independently sharpening each frame, it delivers crisp, clear images with super high-quality resolution.
Eliminate flicker and judder
Even the fastest action sequences remain totally clear, thanks to Epson’s unique Frame Interpolation technology3. By using this advanced process, intermediate frames are freshly generated, then inserted between original frames and driven at double speed. This virtually eliminates blurring, to give smoother and sharper motion sequences.
CUTTING EDGE WIRELESSHD™4
Simple. practical. brilliant
Enjoy Full HD 2D and 3D viewing – without the hassle of connecting wires or cables. With Full HD technology for optimum quality at all times, our EH-TW9200W WirelessHD4 projector offers HDCP-compliant transmission without buffering or drop out. You can even view a second device using the wireless picture-in-picture mode, and switch between up to five connected HDMI devices. The WirelessHD4 transmitter also features a convenient MHL port for viewing smartphone and tablet content easily5.
2.1x OPTICAL ZOOM
Flexible placement without loss of quality
Enjoy films at the highest quality in almost any size of room. With a lens system that provides an optical zoom ratio of 2.1x, the highest in their segment, our projectors offer extremely flexible placement options, without loss of image quality. This superb optical zoom capability also means that cables can be shorter, ensuring that any possible signal degradation is kept to an absolute minimum.
Twice the entertainment on a single screen
Project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different HDMI sources simultaneously6. Whether you want to browse pictures or play a game without missing a second of your favourite TV programme or film, our latest products offer a handy picture-in-picture feature to support your requirements.
View our exclusive promotional video and behind the scenes footage and photos taken during the filming.
- 3D PROJECTOR LAUNCH VIDEO
- MANCHESTER UNITED AND EPSON
Behind the Scenes
View our exclusive behind the scenes gallery taken during the filming.
- Survey conducted by Future Source Consulting Limited for the period from 2001 to 2012.
- Epson Radio Frequency (RF) active shutter glasses are part of the Full HD 3D Glasses Initiative, www.fullhd3dglasses.com
- EH-TW9200W / EH-TW9200 only.
- WirelessHD function is available across the 28 members of the EU in addition to Iceland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Turkey and United Arab Emirates. Subject to change. Please contact your local Epson sales office for individual market availability.
- To check the compatibility of your device, visit www.mhlconsortium.org. MHL, Mobile High-Definition Link and the MHL Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of the MHL, LLC.
- Or via the WirelessHD transmitter- applicable to the EH-TW9200W only.
- Compared to leading 1-chip DLP home entertainment projectors. Epson 720p projectors are three times brighter; Epson 1080p projectors are consistently two and up to three times brighter. Based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour brightness (Colour Light Output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. For more information please visit www.epson.co.za/CLO